cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to email now tv

There doesn't appear to be a link via the contact us section to send an email to now tv.

I sent my now tv box back 7 days ago and no refund yet.
88 REPLIES 88
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please could someone also email me - I need to send a speedtest result in.

Thanks

Mike

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

I believe this would of been requested by email, in theses cases just reply to that email and it will automatically send it back to the person you were talking to.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Simon,

It wasn't that simple.  I get the auto-response message, hence this query.  The message was from the generic, unanswered inbox from someone called Bisa.

Why do Now TV make it so difficult for people to contact you ?!!!!

Mike

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think you guys exist well you seem to tke my money that I dont agree to and when I want to Chat Live E mail or even god forbid talk to you guys you are and none of your links are available. Was sold the system on cancel any time yeah good luck even Steven Hawkins cant figure out how to comunicate/ cancel I need some to e mail me [email removed] in order that I cancel my subscription

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had some issues trying to cancel. I will need to look into this for you and send an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

taken me 25 minutes and still cant find your email address

my trial account: [email removed]   - i want to cancel today before i am charged

but cant login although this was definitely the email used to sign up for trial as i still have the welcome email

name: rachel baldwin - please ensure this is cancelled today your set up is not good

regards

Rachel Baldwin

email@ [email removed]

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Click the green contact us button the bottom of this link. 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Payment-date-no-broadband1

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for your help 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been charged for the past 4 months after submitting a canellation.  They confirmed my cancellation by trying to entice me back onboard.  Strangley though - the debit does not come up in my online banking.  Will have to go to my bank and cancell, will try to retrieve money back.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have jus registered for now TV first of all by my iTunes account and now also by my Apple TV. I am not getting all the content on the entertainment section via my Apple TV. My iPad has full now TV content but not my Apple TV. Please help very confused have tried to email but every time I click contact us keep being brought back to same page nowhere to email could a member of staff email me very frustrated....