cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to email now tv

There doesn't appear to be a link via the contact us section to send an email to now tv.

I sent my now tv box back 7 days ago and no refund yet.
88 REPLIES 88
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

I'm deeply sorry to hear that you're still waiting for the delivery of your NOW TV Box.

A member of the NOW TV Team will be in touch shortly via email to help you further.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I found an email address:

http://help.nowtv.com/GEN_ContactUs?articleId=kA1G0000000LKsvKAG&kavArticleId=ka1G0000000LM3qIAG&tok...

Hope this works for you 🙂 Like it worked for me!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I really need to talk to someone about the issues I am having with NOW TV. There is no email or contact us section anywhere on the webpage and I am in need of assistance.

My account email is [email removed]

and I would like to talk to someone.

Thank you,

Kate.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum KLB123,

If you need to access the 'Live Chat' facility. When you are logged onto this forum: -

• Click on this: http://help.nowtv.com/article/Make-a-complaint link
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I would also like now tv to delete my account details as I do not want my bank details kept on file. I cannot find a number or email address to use to contact you anywhere. I have not bought any passes so do not need to cnacel anything.

Kind regards,

Emma

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for your post. 

Just to let you know, I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am absolutley disgusted. I signed up to Now TV free trial a few weeks ago and selected not to continue the subscription. I now have been charged £9.99 and £6.99. I have not used the services outside of the trial so expect the fund refunded immediatley. It is a disgrace that there is no way of contacting you other than this forum. I wanted to get the issue sorted quickly but obviously there is no easy way of doing this as cannot find the mystery 'email' and 'live chat'. I defientley will not use Now TV or Sky again. At least with Netflix you can actually contact the business and they help you right away.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

To reach Live Chat or email Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wanted to purchase 1 week sky sports pass I tried 5 times and I kept getting a message cannot complete I kept checking my purchase history and there was no purchase until the 5 time but my account has been debited 5 times 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry to hear this. I will send you an e-mail shortly, keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team