cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Two passes at once??

I just bought a now tv box and got the two months free movie pass. I am wondering. Are you able to have more than one pass at the same time? I wanted to also get the entertainment pass and still have the movies pass. I don't know if this even makes sense. Like once the two months free is up I would like to keep getting the movies pass but also have the entertainment pass. I sit possible to have more than one pass at a time I cannot find an answer for this online anywhere and I even text 118 who also could not answer this query.
4 REPLIES 4
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I just bought a now tv box and got the two months free movie pass. I am wondering. Are you able to have more than one pass at the same time? I wanted to also get the entertainment pass and still have the movies pass. I don't know if this even makes sense. Like once the two months free is up I would like to keep getting the movies pass but also have the entertainment pass. I sit possible to have more than one pass at a time I cannot find an answer for this online anywhere and I even text 118 who also could not answer this query.

Hi @Anonymous User

You can only apply one voucher for each pass type at any one time. You must wait until you are in the last month of your current offer before you can apply another movie voucher. But you can have an entertainment and movies pass at the same time, you could have entertainment, movies and sports all at the same time. If you wanted to

Also be aware that when you're on a voucher/offer you cannot cancel until you are in the last month of the voucher. Cancelling before you are in the last month will cancel the voucher/offer as well.

Whilst you can't stack vouchers of the same type you can use an entertainment voucher at the same time as using a movies voucher. You could actually apply vouchers for all three pass types at the same time . If you wish

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, you can keep Movies and you can also add the Entertainment Month Pass as the passes are independent. You can keep both the passes and you can also cancel the pass anytime you wnat as we do not have any contract.

Cancelling one pass will not affect the other one for example : If you have Movies Pass as well as Entertainment Pass and if you like to cancel Movies, you can do that. It will not affect the Entetainment Pass. Still have any doubts, give us a shout. ☺

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, does anyone  know how many passes you can apply? I have 5 two month movie passes but i have already put two on (when the time is right) I have a few days left so went to add the next but dont have the option to add another pass? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You can apply a new voucher code within the last 30 days of when your existing current voucher on your account expires.

Within the last 30 days you should see a green apply voucher button next to your pass when you go to My Account  > My Passes.

More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code