cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Two boxes, two subscriptions, one account?

I know people have asked this question but I am going to ask again for clarification, one daughter in one room has now TV movies, just bought the other daughter a now TV box with 3 months free subscription to entertainment, do I register the new box on the existing account? Will both boxes get what the other has or will one get movies and the other get entertainment? Will I lose out on the free three months entertainment if I register it under the same account as existing? Please help, also both should get sky go extra on their boxes?
1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You can have both an active movie pass and an active entertainment pass on the same account, so yes, you should register the new box with the same NOW TV account as your first box is logged in with. Then apply your 3 month ents voucher to the same NOW TV account, by following the steps in the following help article

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Apply-Voucher-NOW-TV-Entertainment-Month-Pass

Both daughters will then get both ents and movies on their boxes.

With NOW TV you can register up to a maximum of four devices to your account, and you can watch on a maximum of two devices at the same time, so both daughters should be able to watch either ents or movies whenever they want.

Sky Go is a completely separate service that is only available to households who subscribe to a Sky satellite TV package.