cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Remote control not working.

Hello,
I noticed the other day that my remote control has stopped working after about 5 months. I have tried the obvious - changing the batteries, turning on and off, removing and replacing the leads etc but nothing is working. Very frustrating since I've paid for my month of movies and am not able to watch. Anything I can do? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you got a smart phone or tablet ?

If so you can download for free from the Android, IOS or Windows app store the Roku remote control app which works perfectly on the NowTV box.

Alternatively you can buy a replacement remote controller from the SKY accessories shop (see link below).

https://accessories.sky.com/catalogue/now-tv/all

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Have you considered purchasing/upgrading to the more powerful NOW TV 'black' box?

Quite often it's possible to purchase a new NOW TV box bundled together with either some Movie or Entertainment voucher passes (usually 2 or 3 months respectively) for the same price as just the box on its own. Which effectively means the newer box ends up costing you nothing Smiley Wink

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant thanks. After spending a frustrating hour on a Friday pm trying to get the remote working I came across your thread, what a relief:not only can I enjoy my next few pm of rare complete tv freedom watching what I want but won't have to spend ages looking for the remote hidden in the settee afterwards!