cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Saw a few of these but my Now TV box isn't recognising my login details. Any tips?
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous Usersimplify your password. Log in with user name not email. Reset box using pin hole.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 2 white NOW TV boxes..... none of them will let me log into my account.  It keeps telling me that the password/username is wrong, but it cant be, because i can log into my PC fine with the same passwords.  If i press 're-try' maybe 500 times over an hour period, it eventually lets me in! 

I have been on Live Chat with NOWTV 4 times in the last 10 days who keep telling me that i will receive an email from your technical team!...I'm still waiting..... and i'm still paying you!

I have tried re-setting the password....doesnt work!....

Ive tried a complete re-set on the boxes using the small pin hole re-set button  -  doesnt work!

This may be a coincidence, but this only started happening since they did an update.  There is now a 3 page advert advertising the different passes you can buy before you log in....this was never there previous to my log in issues!  And.....previously i never had to log in every time i used the device, it previously just remembered my details and kept me logged in.

Please can someone contact me as promised????

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hey I have the same problem ... It's so annoying as theey have not got a customer care line so no way of contacting them ... Do not know what to do ?!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I believe you've since been in touch with us via live chat.

If you need any further help please don't hesitate to get back in touch 🙂

Thanks

Rob
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have exactly the same issue I have also been on the chat 4 times and been assured that someone from 2ND line would contact me. They eventually replied to the forum to ask me to let them know when I was around which I did. Haven't heard from them since. This is obviously a major issue as I have seen many people posting with this problem. It's not on paying for a service you can't get.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I just tried my email address as the username which it isn't but it worked. I'm sure it didn't work when I tried it a week ago. Give it a go I hope it helps others
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There are multiple posts on this forum from many users experiencing the problem of access to Now tv through the white now tv box. why is nobody responding. when you go on the online chat you just get fobbed off with someone  will contact you in the next 48 hours which they  don't .  I have been told this on 3 separate occasions .  The  customer service is a joke. Admit you have a problem Now tv and give us a problem status update. This is beyond a joke I haven't  been  able to user the service for over 8 days now. 

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Karl-F @Anonymous User this is not the first post I have seen relog in issues. Can one of you escalate to the technical team?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant sign back in on my LG tv ,it just says wrong password / username I've tried changing my password but still doesn't work .