cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems with cancelling entertainment pass

Hi I cancelled my pass last month in December some time and you have continued to take money in January again I've had to cancel again but I want my money back from January payment my email is [email removed] and username is rosalyn48
3 REPLIES 3
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

We'll take a look at the account for you then send you an email with our findings.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

your cancel button just takes me to another page with 4 coloured disc"s which are turning and thats it mo mayter how long  you hsve that screen for.. so can you please cancel my pass username pljp...many thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

your cancel button just takes me to another page with 4 coloured disc"s which are turning and thats it mo mayter how long  you hsve that screen for.. so can you please cancel my pass username pljp...many thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV service is by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device), here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum using the same NOW TV account as your NOW TV playback device(s): - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'. 
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

You should see something like this: -

Cheers