cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

ITV Player

I have got ITV Player on the Now TV box, but it doesn't appear to have as much content as I would expect.  I was wondering if I was missing something obvious?

I would expect at least 7-day catch-up so I could watch, for example, more than one episode of Coronation Street.  (The description in the Channel Store says "ITV Player offers 30 days free catch up of all the shows you know and love.") 

But when I go to the main ITV channel in 'Guide' it just shows today and yesterday.  If I go to 'C' in the A-Z it just shows one episode of Coronation Street.  Are further episodes available via some method I'm not seeing?

I know this is an ITV problem rather than a Now TV one, but I was wondering if any users could help me?  Thanks.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

There is a way to get more episodes of corrie. It is a bit long winded but it does work.

If you play the latest episode and then press the pause button you will see a box that says something like more episodes. Click on that box and you can get all the older ones.

Hope that helps.

Rich

View solution in original post

435 REPLIES 435
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for this I also live in Scotland and was annoyed that I couldn't view itv shows such as corrie and emmerdale etc but have just changed my postcode and it worked so thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi is itv player on the now tv app? I have it on the playstation and cant find it anywhere x
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User ITV Hub is on the NOW TV box, not the NOW TV app. You'll need to pester ITV if you want a PlayStation app.

Legend 5
Legend 5
I noticed when I was travelling by train, the app would not accept my postcode on my tablet.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

trying my new box, having clicked on "ITV" it demands a postcode - enter it and click "check", it just demands it again, in an endless loop - what goes on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting & welcome to the community.  I've just tried ITV Player for 1st time & it accepted my postcode ok & my postcode often causes problems on some sites.  Do you live in a newly built house/flat as their postcodes can often not be recognised?  If not, how about using a nearby postcode & see if that works?  It might be a glitch in the app that's just not accepting yours.  I put mine in all lower case, but I did put a space between the two different parts.

If you have no luck, I'm afraid as these are 3rd party apps, you'll need to speak to ITV about their app.  I know that sounds like NOW TV passing the buck, but unfortunately, that's how it works.  While I think about it, it might be worth checking under the NOW TV box Settings for software updates, just on the off chance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks - the address has been here for 80 odd years - I did wonder if it was becasue I'd used the "space" between the first 4 characters and he last 3 - will try using a false postcode!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@organix 

Let me know how you get on!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Solved! Removed the space and bunged it in as one 7 letter and number jumble, and it accepted it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Great, thanks a lot for letting me know.