cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It won't let me sign in on the tv when I know both username and password are correct
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have moved your post into the thread that is already set up regarding this.

Please have a read of my message.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the frustrations.

We're having this issue looked into and hope to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Still not letting me saying my username int recognised!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear your having issues signing in.

As a test would you be able to see if you can connect your NOW TV Box to a different WIFI connection such as that from a mobile phone, just to see if this allows you to sign in.

If it does allow you to sign in, reboot your router and try to sign in again. If this doesn't work I would speak with your ISP as we are getting a lot of customers on the same ISP as you having problems.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here white Now tv box issue for 3 plus days? 

Sky recognise the issue, but what's being done?

I am tired of having my account fleeced, as unable to cancel passes. Monthly sports pass is stupidly expensive £31pcm. Or £383 annual. On top of monthly entertainment pass. 

Cannot watch, or use Sky Nowtv box to viewed paid service. 

Chat, wrongly stated weak signal from hub, had router extenders installed in every room of bungalow...at £19 Per extender, based on advice from chat agent, who assured household £100 was worth spending. Tried wired LAN RJ45 and wireless, to no avail. 

It's faulty part... Recycling thru graphics Popcorn, Balloon's & baseball... No home or settings...then it crashes. 

Tweeting my disgust...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah it's a white box but won't let me log on xx
Legend 5
Legend 5
How far away from TV are you sat? I think if sit on sofa to type in Sky ID/ password can easily catch wrong letters. I find also it helps to have "show password" selected.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can some1 kindly help with my issue. Since this afternoon my now tv box has been requesting my user name and pin. Although I can log into my account on-line with the same details, my box keeps saying an unknown error has occured. I have reset the box and changed the pin in case it helped and now im unable to get past setting up internet connection. Any suggestions would be gratefully recieved.

Legend 5
Legend 5
Unplug the box. It sounds like it can't see your modem. That might clear it. Then try again to connect to internet. If that doesn't work try rebooting your router and try again. Once working try logging in ensuring you are using your Sky ID. Final thing to try is deleting device and re adding it assuming that you have device slots free. If still not working try chat.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.