cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV won't load (on white box)

I've got two young ones up, full of cold after a terrible night's sleep and wanting to watch the children's channels but alas Now TV appears to have given up the ghost.
Now TV starts to load but before the apps appear it freezes completely.
Box rebooted but the problem persists. Internet access fine so the problem is with now TV.
Perhaps this is related to all of the issues experienced by other users yesterday
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines doing the same, have tried switching on and off both the box and router but still freezing up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too have two now tv boxes both don't work   In a way I'm glad it's not just me 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not sure if this helps but the Android app is working.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad it's not just me. Hope it gets sorted soon. As daughter will be up soon and she will want to catch up on some shows.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ours aren't working either, we have two, and they were both working fine  last night, now this morning they are both freezing when we get to the screen when we can choose what we want to go on (My apps, Catch up etc)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have the same problem here. We've unplugged and reset but it's stuck on the main home screen. Totally unresponsive to anything I press on the remote.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. So the problem is obviously not us...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 2 boxes watched on both last night and this morning nothing on either. Have done reset on both but get to home screen and freezes. Not happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just completed a live chat with now TV. They are aware of an issue. Technical team are working on it. No time scale given though.