cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Itv hub, Channel 4 & You tube not working

For the past few weeks ITV Hub, Channel 4 & You tube no longer work (only BBC iplayer works). I get past the initial title screens and then the screen goes black.

I have unplugged my wifi, unplugged the white box, run an update, run a factory update from the secret screen and none of it works. I have also logged in via my Dad's white box and the same thing happens on his. Is there any way to resolve this as I have now run out of ideas?!

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello again. Every time I selected a menu item from the home screen, it reset back via the NOW TV animated graphic to the home screen.

I had been through multiple box and router reboots and re-installs but it turned out to be some network settings I'd been playing with and thought had cleaned up. Only seemed to bother the now box though and no other connected devices, which is why it took a while to fathom.

All good now, thanks!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Please would you mind posting how you fixed this on your home network including your ISP and Router model (The more info you can provide the better).

The reason for the request, it would be extremely helpful for other nowtv white box owners who possibly encounter this issue in the future.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I would also like to know how you fixed it, would be good to share with the wider forum.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Not much more to add really. Not at 'fix' either. I had been messing around with DNS and VPN settings on my router(s) for something else and not backed it out properly. NowTV box didn't like it. I cleaned it up and now it works fine. Cheers.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing with us @Anonymous User