cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV White box stuttering sound?

I've just purchased a now tv box this week with the movies pack and am loving how much it saves me over sk movies from sky monthly. 

One problem though, first i had to disable networking because the "superhub" was blamed though this has never been an issue before on any other devices!

Second is ongoing, my sound on anything i watch is stuttering. Was watching dumb and Dumber to and the sound was stuttering but not too bad and was as i say "Watchable"

Then i went on to watch another movie, and it was stuttering sound so bad it was not in the slightest bit viewable. 

What's wrong with this??? I've only got it via hdmi into the tv so its not a reciever issue. and its set to 720P stereo and dolby where possible (TV supports this)

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the sound is due to files themselves and is affecting everyone watching those films. I know Dumb and Dumber has already been reported, what was the second you watched? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did this ever ger fixed as I'm having the same problem on everything?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, can you confirm that you're having stuttering issues with every movie you play? If that is the case then I think it would be more to do with the device, connection rather than the files.

Can you try a hard reset on the box please and or the router. Can you check several movies on another device with the same connection for us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team