cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello i keep on getting unknowen error please reentre username and password

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello i keep on getting unknowen error please reentre username and password

Hi @Anonymous User

Is your now TV account fully active. Make sure you follow the steps in this help article to make sure your account is fully active. Please note you do not need a now TV subscription for a now TV box to work, but you will need to complete everything else. And now TV box were only work with a now TV account which is classed as fully active.

Hope that helps. If it does not please post back Smiley Happy 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

See this announcement. Which of course appeared at exactly the same time, I replied to you Smiley Indifferent

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey,

My box won't sign me in, I've reset my password, the box, serval times over the past few days, and nothing.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

We're sorry for the issues you have encountered when signing into your NOW TV Box. 

Can you please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue? Can you please let us know if you are able to sign into any other device? 

Have you tried resetting your password? 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue with my white NowTV box. I can log in fine from laptop and a black NowTV box, but the white one simply won't work. Have tried everything on the forums: reset password, reset box, created new account, disabled network pings, factory reset, software update, all the 5xH hacks, etc. Nothing works!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello, I'm experiencing this issue as well, I can log on to nowtv on my phone but none of the devices that are on it?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Is this still ongoing for you ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's not letting me click on now tv it keeps going back to the home page every time I do
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Would you be able to carry out this step for us please.

Thanks

Andy