cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Does your browser auto-log in for you? If so, I think when you go to NOW TV it's logging you into the username for your Sky Broadband instead of the username for your NOW TV account (they both use Sky IDs so they think it's the same for both).

If you can remember the username for your NOW TV account, try signing in to the NOW TV website manually, don't let your browser log you in automatically and see if that helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you will try that.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Can't log in via Now box on TV. LoggEd in via phone ok and have tried several times via box but each time get username and/or password are incorrect. Very frustrating. Any ideas?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Try these steps.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Troubleshooting-NOW-TV-Box-and-Roku

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Perfect - thanks
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

No problem 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Was just wondering if this was resolved for you ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When trying to sign in it says username and password not recognised. I have tried rebooting still no success
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  make sure you are using user name not forum or email.   When you type in password select the show password option.  It lets you see what you have input.   I find it helpful to do so.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have logged in on three devices and saying it won't let me log in on my forth device as saying there all full?