cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone else had this?  Connected to the box for my son to watch a film. Clicked on film to watch and I am now required to log in to watch anything on my TV. Really not happy with this as inputting my username is bad enough but typing in my password with the remote control is ridiculous if you ask me. And this is everytime I want to watch something. Does anyone know if this is now new and on all boxes now? I am finding this a pain to do each time me or my son want to watch anything.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

To be honest it should not need it. Some find it happens if they switch off box at wall. Might be worth getting help from Now technical support via chat.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

To be honest it should not need it. Some find it happens if they switch off box at wall. Might be worth getting help from Now technical support via chat.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your response. It has now been sorted. I was turning it off from wall so maybe I need to stop doing that in future. Thanks