cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How the hell do you contact this stupid company or get support?

I've been trying for 1 hour now to find some sort of contact info or support and nothing! "How to contact us" tells you how to contact them but none of them options are available!! Where is the live chat?

So frustrated right now!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Click the Help button in the top right corner, then have a browse around the categories for the problem you are having - hopefully one of the help pages will answer your question, but if not they all have a Contact Us button at the bottom of them - if you click that, you then get the option of talking to Live Chat. They are open till midnight.

If you get stuck, try clicking on this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-about-now-tv

and then click on the Contact Us button on that page instead.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Click the Help button in the top right corner, then have a browse around the categories for the problem you are having - hopefully one of the help pages will answer your question, but if not they all have a Contact Us button at the bottom of them - if you click that, you then get the option of talking to Live Chat. They are open till midnight.

If you get stuck, try clicking on this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-about-now-tv

and then click on the Contact Us button on that page instead.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, been doing the same, worst website I have ever been on!!!

Happy to take my £16 every month, but can't contact anuone, well anoyed to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you've had some issues using the help site, usually if your on the relevant help article you'll see the "contact us button" appear at the bottom of the page.

Take a look at @Andy 's post above for some great advice on how to get in touch.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

clearly still not listening , the contact us page has no information or buttons or live chat , nothing,   there is no contact us button at the end of any page .  only a how to contact us link that tells you to go back onto help and click the same button youve already pushed that in turn has no bloody results ,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  To contact Live chat click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is some time after these posts, but is seems nothing has changed - it is still a website clearly designed to avoid contact with any actual staff.

I am cancelling my NOW TV due to them not fising the small left hand corner picture issue for many. I will also ensure people know to avoid this company!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I got a now tv box today and will not let me go past user id and password . What am I doing wrong 

Legend 5
Legend 5

hi @Anonymous User  I am guess it says one or other is invalid.  In case you are not aware (not everyone is) User name is your Sky ID not your email.  When you sign in on the box, you should notice a box saying show password.  I find it handy to have that open whilst I am putting in the password in case I accidentally double click or miss a letter.  If that still doesn't work try chat for advice..
If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight) None of the above...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

you got now tv!!