cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How the hell do you contact this stupid company or get support?

I've been trying for 1 hour now to find some sort of contact info or support and nothing! "How to contact us" tells you how to contact them but none of them options are available!! Where is the live chat?

So frustrated right now!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Click the Help button in the top right corner, then have a browse around the categories for the problem you are having - hopefully one of the help pages will answer your question, but if not they all have a Contact Us button at the bottom of them - if you click that, you then get the option of talking to Live Chat. They are open till midnight.

If you get stuck, try clicking on this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-about-now-tv

and then click on the Contact Us button on that page instead.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm sorry to hear you have experienced some difficulties when signing up. 

I can see you have been on live chat with our team, and this issue has now been resolved for you 🙂

If you need any further question or need any further help, please pop back on to live chat our you can always post on our forum 🙂

Thanks,

Aman

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello. Your forum is hard to use and not freindly at all.

I have signed up for my 4 month trail for kids channel but i can not find it anywhere on my now tv box for me to watch. Please explain when it will show on my now tv as it is showing on my account

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The NOW TV team are still working on rolling it out to all devices, which is why it's arrived on different devices at different times. The kids pass should be available on most of the other devices now (you might need to check if there is an updated app to download) and should be coming to your NOW TV box later this afternoon / early evening. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have used daily sports passes to date and was recently denied access for a major Premiership game due to technical problems with the payment system. I was then emailed to say sorry and provided with a complimentary one month voucher. Needless to say this did not work and the email said  "if problems" contact help. As per this message THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT ANYONE THROUGH EMAIL OR CHAT - the Contact US link at the bottom of the page simply takes you back to the Help Forum and the circular process begins.

Sorry guys, too many problems to sign up - - you have a long way to go to win my confidence that you are a credible supplier to win my hard earned money!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User   please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

THank you. A link that works!