cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message

Hi guys, my brother is linked on my sky movies package and today his been getting a warning message that says 'somethings not right give it a moment or check www.now tv.com/status for updates.' but when i follow this link it says invalid page. Its been happening all day. Can someone help me out please thanks
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have a LG Smart TV and use the apps and over the past 2 weeks I have been having a lot of trouble with my account. Devices have been removed, Then when I go to add them back I am not allowed too. I have been using Nowtv for over a year and up untill 2 weeks ago never had any trouble. Nowtv have updated their interface I notice today, I tried watching the F1 this evening and every 5 minutes it kept stopping and telling me to look at nowtv.com\statusforupdates and when I did...page not found. It seems I am not the only one having this problem. Looks to me it is something to do with the new interface. Get your IT team to get it sorted, we are paying money and no longer getting a good service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll send you an email shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

im a new user and got message 

“somethings not right check nowtv for updates” with error code PL-0 

does this happen often? I’m regretting paying and subscribing....

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum.

As being a customer like yourself I can only offer advice and links to contact Now TV directly. 

What device is it are you using? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, using Now Tv on a app on my I phone and casting to the TV with a google chrome also receiving the same error message .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry you're having issues. Can you watch when just on your iPad? Or does it only happen when you try to cast? Can you try rebooting your Chromecast and or try deleting the app on your phone and then re-installing please.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I use chromecast and I'm having the same message since changed my internet modem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post

I have emailed you directly 

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this problem. .I am halfway through a film with some friends and it has suddenly cut out with the same error message. .I'm on the 2 week trial and was Looking forward to keeping this but not impressed! ! I watch through youveiw on bt..why is it doing this? ??
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

thanks for posting.

When this happens we'd suggest signing out of the app and waiting for a few minutes then returning to the app. As weird as it sounds it often works. But please do let us know if you have the issue and we'll keep looking into it.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team