cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 003

My box has not been working for nearly 2 weeks now! Come on seriously? I've even been given a free month of sky movies but what good is that to me when I can't even use the thing. I have reset it loads and connect to the wifi but then as soon as it updates software I get an error message 003 and when I click check network I just go back to the wifi page. I have done the home 5 times fast forward 3 times and rewind 2 times and tried to do it that way Nd it's still the same. Getting a bit fed up now If I am honest.
72 REPLIES 72
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm 8 days in to a similar problem. Done resets etc etc over and over again, but nothing works! I was told, on chat at 9 am yesterday, that I would have a response within 24 hours, to what the issue was. I am still waiting!! I have also been given a free pass, to use on a system that I can't log into. Really frustrated now and getting nowhere fast...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  I would suggest rebooting your routers by switching off & on at the mains and then doing the same with your NOW TV boxes.  If this doesn't work, I'd try resetting your boxes by placing a pin or paper clip in the small hole at the back of the box & holding it there for 15s or do.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi
Many thanks for the advice. I have tried this several times, along with password resets. It's not making any difference, getting frustrated that nobody responds when they say they will, or advises on how to resolve the problem. Thank you though
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried this several times. I have rebooted and reset both now TV and my internet rooter. The exact same thing is happening. I have even tried it on different teles. What exactly is happening? I am paying for something that doesn't even work and hasn't for nearly a few weeks. Can someone not look into people's indictable boxes?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Very sorry if you're still having issues with the box. The error code is normally down to the connection between your router and box. Have you tried changing the router channel? 

If this does not help please let me know your Internet providers please. Apologies again for the trouble caused and thank you for your co-operation.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How do I do that

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you tell us which router make and ISP you have?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Did anyone get my last message?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Depending on what your last message was. I can see the one where you asked who do you change the wireless channel and I asked what your router make and ISP are.

Birgit

NOW TV Team