cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has happened to me too. After installing my new black NowTV box I can no longer get NowTV on the old white one. Tried every whichway to get it going again without success. I need it to retain access to good quality BBC iPlayer HD. I shall dispense with the black box until its version of the iPlayer app is improved.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the iPlayer app on the white box has been updated to the best quality stream version as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi last week I signed up for a Now TV movies pass on my Xbox One and have watched a few films there. I then tried to watch on my Xbox 360 at a separate time but I received this error that I had too many devices. Going into my account/devices shows that I only have one device registered so I don't know why this is not working.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sounds like you've reached your device limit. If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

If you wait until tomorrow you should be able to add a new device as a new month will have started.

Otherwise you could try having a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they are willing to reset your devices for you as a courtesy.  To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the Contact Us button at the bottom of it, then choose the Live Chat option.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Havent used nowtv for a while now and since i last used it we have 3 new smart tv's in the house replacing all the old t.v's and nowtv box's, i removed the nowtv boxes from recongnised devices to add all the new tv's. Its not letting me do so due to this rule of only one ajustment per month, now ive just renewed my now tv subscription to entertainment and movies and dissapointed its going to tke 3 months to get all the tv's registered to my account. Is there anyway of getting these registered straight away??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

my now tv boxes stoped working today as i added the playstation app and reached the maxium amount of devices'' within 3minutes after contacting NOW TV the person i was speaking to SPERJEN' was very helpful and had it sorted out really quickly'' great help services and a great device.. steven

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep! I've been on live chat (regarding the max device issue) numerous times lol and they've always been very helpful & polite! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 👏🏻🍻

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I only really had one problem a while ago involving a wifi channel glitch but with the help of this forum, it was solved within 30 seconds. I thought it was going to be complicated to sort it but it was really easy to fix as I don't really understand tech talk unless it's The IT Crowd. (Love that show)

People that keep on moaning just have no patience. I know it can be frustrating but no gadget is guaranteed 100% fault proof.

If it wasn't for the help I got on this forum, then the box would be back at argos right about now (this was the old white box).

That's why I try to help other people on here as a thank you for helping me out when I needed it.

I also don't understand why people don't just cancel if they keep having faults that aren't being fixed.

Heart Thank you NOWTV team, keep up the great work! Heart

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I`ve just bought a now tv box and I signed online for a enterteinment month pass. Can I watch use directly the movie package with I bought with the now tv box?

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Yes.  Just go to My Account and under 'Apply a voucher' enter the code which should be on a card which came with the box under a scratch-off silver strip.

You should then have access to the Movies Pass and the Entertainment Pass you've already bought, on your Now TV box and any other devices you've activated.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.