cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 013.50

Since my parents got their own now tv box I have repeatedly got the error message 013.50 I have reset my box, disabled network pings, restarted my routers and nothing seems to fix it. Is there any other suggestion that I can use or do I just have a faulty box? Which I don't believe as it was working perfectly for a year up until my parents box which was 3 weeks ago.

Please can someone help me or I will end up cancelling my subscription as I haven't been able to watch anything in weeks

Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Error 13 usually indicates a problem with your wi network, not the box.  All I can suggest is turning both your router & box off at the mains for 30s or so& back on again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear your having problems.

As @Anonymous User mentioned that error code relates to network problems.

How is your NOW TV Box connected to your internet connection ?

If wired connection can you try an alternative Ethernet cable just to test it, also make sure that you don't have too many devices connected to the network as that may also create this issue.

Let us know how you get on.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello,

My now tv is connected by Ethernet cable as I find wireless too slow. I have tried the solutions of turning the internet router off for over 30s and reconnecting this has not worked, I have also tried different cables this again has not worked.

Are there any other suggestions?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just reading your comment about your parents box, I'm assuming you live with your parents? Is your box in your bedroom, and the wifi connection isn't great there? Are you able to successfully connect to wifi if you try or does that give also give error 014? What ISP are you with?

The usual fix for this is to disable network pings. I notice you say you've tried this, but if you've then tried a full reset of your box that will have cleared the setting.

Try the steps in the following help article (it's for error 014 which is the wifi equivalent of your 013) to disable network pings again (that is, clicking on Disable network pings so it now says Enable network pings instead)

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Error-014-NOW-TV-box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do let us know if there's any updates to this @Anonymous User

And don't forget that you can watch on many other devices too so you won't be missing out on anything!

Click here for a list.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team