cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Demand 5 not working

Hi,  if possible please could somebody confirm whether 'Demand 5' is down at the moment as i'm just getting a message 'Unable to contact server - please try again'

-

It's not a major issue, but I would just like to confirm it's down so i don't waste time trying to getting it working.

-

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, ignore me - it seems to be working again !

View solution in original post

206 REPLIES 206
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

... Just kidding! 😉

image.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy for a moment there, I was worried. Then I saw it was you who'd posted. You can go off people you know 😉 

Tom 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Yeah, it's back in the Channel Store now, but did you notice that BBC iPlayer is missing as well?

Hi @Andy

I think you got @Anonymous User good and proper Smiley LOL

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi all
Thanks for all advice and help. Demand 5 back for me too.
redP
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been unable to connect with demand 5. Everything else works fine. I have followed all the advice from the tech guys but with no success. The box is only a couple of weeks old. Anybody else having this issue?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I always have problems with demand 5 always takes forever to load if it does at all think its just a pile of crap from 5 nothing to do with the nowtv boxes as its the same on youview aswell.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

previously watching this show on catch up i know more episodes have aired but none are on the box why?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You would need to ask Channel 5 about that as I believe lip sync battle airs on Spike, which is owned by Channel 5. Now TV aren't responsible the Channel 5 catch up content. NowTV are only responsible available for the catch content that is in their app

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6 Comedy Central have also shown the US version and the boxsets of the first episodes Lip Sync Battle were available. 

Last night Channel 5 had the UK version and those are available on Demand 5

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @Anonymous User I wasn't aware of that