cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have logged in on three devices and saying it won't let me log in on my forth device as saying there all full?

Hi @Anonymous User,

When you visit your 'My Account' what devices are listed under 'My Devices'?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 2 now TV boxes and an integrated TV TV works fine and so does one box the other just Kelsi asking for username and password. I can log into the website so I know I have the correct username and password. I have tried to factory reset the box I have reset it with pin also. I have even tried changing my password but nothing works. Any suggestions
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Really sorry to hear that you're having trouble signing into your account on your NOW TV Box.

I've just sent you an email so we can get this sorted out as soon as possible. I understand that you've been dealing with this for quite some time now.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I am able to respond immediately I am at home for the evening
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm still awaiting a resolution to this now in the second week.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv on the tv won't accept my username/password. I have reset both, reset the router and reset the now tv box too. It's works on my tablet and phone.
Any ideas what I can try now?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the late reply.

I'm sending you an email about this right now.

Please keep an eye out for it.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I reset my and the person that had it before can't remember username and Password
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Help. I've forgotten my username or password

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can you not post answer instead of emailing individually please. Seen lots of these and having same issue