cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot connect

Hello there

My Now TV box regularly drops it's network connection but now it will not connect to the network at all. It shows the three green lights stating it has a connection but when you try to view anything it no longer works or states there is no network connection. I have followed the advice on these forums including the secret network screen and stopping the ping. All other devices in my house connect fine including phones and two PCs. The only thing that possibly looks unusual is on the secret screen which shows a glitch level indicator. This is in the red and nearly at maximum. I have tried all of the settings for cutting noise and or signal gain auto ect. It just will not connect. Any suggestions please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You could try changing the wireless channel to 11 and see if that allows you to reconnect.

After you change this reset your NOW TV Box by using this procedure 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Hard-Reset-NOW-TV-Box

Cheers

Andy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You could try changing the wireless channel to 11 and see if that allows you to reconnect.

After you change this reset your NOW TV Box by using this procedure 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Hard-Reset-NOW-TV-Box

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ME TOO! Worst purchase ever!! we pay the £10 a month pass thing but never used it as simply find it un-usable, every other wireless gizmo in the house works fine, but the now tv silly box? never!! countless re setts and re tuning etc, tis heading for the bin,,, totaly dissilusioned,,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you care to provide more details about the problem a member of the forum should be able to help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As @Anonymous User has mentioned could you provide us with some more information on what's happening ?

The more information you give us the better chance you have of getting it resolved.

Cheers

Andy

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

ME TOO! Worst purchase ever!! we pay the £10 a month pass thing but never used it as simply find it un-usable, every other wireless gizmo in the house works fine, but the now tv silly box? never!! countless re setts and re tuning etc, tis heading for the bin,,, totaly dissilusioned,,

Out of interest... Where did you purchase your 'white' NOW TV box from?