cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel account

Hi I want to cancel my account and remove all my details please can you help? Thanks stephen

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV service is by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device), here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum: - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'. 
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

You should see something like this: -

However, if you require all your account details to be removed I suggest that you access the forums 'live chat' facility, preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device) and explain your requirements to one of the NOW TV team.

Click on the following: Manage my account link. 

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers