cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I use my Now TV box if I am not paying a subscription for Movies?

Hi,

Can I still use the BBC iPlayer etc if I am not paying £8.99 per month?

How much do the movies coat after 3 months?

Is this service available in Ireland?

Kind regards

45 REPLIES 45
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is no charge as long as you cancel within the 14 days (you can even cancel a few minutes of signing up, it'll still work for the fortnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yout a legend mate
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If my account doesn't show as having any passes why am I paying £9.99 a month out of my account?? Spent an hour trying to work this out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You signed up with a different email address?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had issues with this. I will need to look into your account and get back to you via e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox as you should receive and e-mail shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My free trial Entertainments Pass expired yesterday, which I had already cancelled. Now I am not able to click on any of the Apps including The ITV Hub on my Smart TV. Am I missing something here?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Now I am not able to click on any of the Apps including The ITV Hub on my Smart TV. Am I missing something here?

Your NOW TV 'white' box and your television are independant devices (ie: one will not affect the other).

Out of interest: - 

• What's the make and model number of your television?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Does BBC iPlayer work okay on your television?

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User please remove @Anonymous User payment pin from his above post due to this being a public forum.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Done @4268

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi there , i have 3 months free paas, i dont use any intertainment chanel , the use of now tv box in my home is to watch   youtube app , my question is , do i need to pay for watching you tube as well ??