cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have tried reset button in back
new password
reset via software
logging in from another now tv box (same issue)

i know the password works just not on the now tv box's ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have been trying to log into Now TV since yesterday evening when I was unexpectedly logged out. I despite the username and password being correct, it comes up with a message stating that it is incorrect.

i have reset, unplugged, changed password numerous times and it still will not log in.  I have 3 current packages on this account that are currently being wasted and I am really not impressed.

how can this be resolved please? 

Nikki

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Nikki

You asked, "How can this be resolved please?".  Simply contact Live Chat here:

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Supported-devices

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't log in to my Now TV box since the kids pass has turned up. It keeps saying my log in details are incorrect but they are correct as I can log into Nowtv.com with them.

Any assistance would be great!

Thanks.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Log into this website (don't let your browser log in for you but do it manually), go to your My Account > My Passes page http://account.nowtv.com/passes to make sure your passes are showing correctly.

If it doesn't (or if you are being asked to enter payment details again) then you've logged in with the wrong username - try any others that you have until you find the right one.

If it does show your pass correctly, then on your NOW TV box, with the box powered up, push a pin into the reset hole at the back until you see it restart itself. You'll then be prompted to enter your wifi and NOW TV details again - use the same NOW TV username and password as you used to get to your pass on the website.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you! Resetting the box worked.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

My now tv box is not recognising my username or password. I've reset my password and can enter my account on my phone using it.

I've reset the box, set back to factory settings and turned it off at the plug.

When I log into my account on my phone I get in fine but under the account details section I get the following error:

Well that didn't go to plan, wait a moment and try again.

Any ideas what to do next?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.  I'd suggest you have a word with Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You haven't made any changes to your broadband connection in order to make it appear you are outside of the U.K have you? (eg to watch Netflix US) if so these will need to be removed to use NOW TV properly.

Otherwise try turning the wifi off on your phone and using your mobile data connection to see if NOW TV app works okay on that (don't watch more than a few seconds as it will consume a lot of data). If it is it may be an issue with your broadband connection, try turning your router off for 10-15 mins and try again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, my phone works fine with or without wi-fi....it's just the box itself won't let me in? Very frustrating!!