cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 MONTH ENTERTAINMENT

I Brought A Now TV NTVEB3 From ARGOS On 16th June And Used The 3 month Entertainment Pass That Came With It On My Currant Now Tv Account - Which The Currant Pass Would Have Expired On The 24th June - So I Used The New Pass And Entered The Pass Details In And That Was Accepted With The Expiry Date Ending On September 24th.

Today 6th July Have Been Watching Entertainment Channel With No Problems - At About 4.10pm It Is Know Coming Up With Buy An Entertaintment Month Pass Know - Checked My Account And Their Is No Sign Of The 3 Month Pass That I Entered On The 16th June ( The 3 Month Pass As Vanished )

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name (not forum name) and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

That being said, given that this is an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain the situation to them.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers