cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

I have now been on Live Chat 3 times, emailed twice and still no result. I have been told I have an IRELAND card, because I have a bank of ireland UK VISA DEBIT. I live in Northern Ireland - PART OF THE UK. My card literally has UK visa debit written on it.

Everytime I talk to someone new they tell me the same thing, which is ridicuous as I live in the UK and have a UK card.

Each time I enter in my card details it comes up with the message "We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

Can anyone help?

261 REPLIES 261
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tried to enter new bannk details it keeps coming up invalid card details
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear this. Can you make sure you're doing this via a laptop/PC and make sure all the details are correct. I will send you an e-mail also keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have entered my visa debit details but it says that they are invalid...What should I do?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

There's a few things that can cause payment problems. Have a look at the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sign-up-1014

If that doesn't help pop onto live chat who can have a look at the problem in more detail for you. To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Sign-up-1014

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my card details will not register i dont no what else to do and as far as i know ive done everything right

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This has all so happen to me and can't find the answers I need on here
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User & @Anonymous User

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: I started signing up, but didn't finish

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility and explain your requirements to them...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting.

Can you confirm what message you get when you try to register the card? Please also be aware if you use a pre-paid card this may not work. Also worth noting you need at least 10p on the card to validate it.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This is still not resolved
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'd suggest having a word with Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps