cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New "TV Guide"

So... I just switched over to my Now TV box to find it frozen on a black screen. It usually does this on updates since a trial I was on a while back, and just needs a power cycle to come back. Which I did, and it worked.

However, on the main screen now in the left-hand menu I have a new option "TV Guide". If I select this the box freezes.

Does anybody else have this option, and does it work? Or have I mistakenly been given some beta update?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @caseyb1993

We'll just need to avoid pressing that TV Guide option for now 🙂 

Keep an eye out for an update shortly guys!

Ryan

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I've just checked & mine has done the same.  I had to restart the box to sort this.  Hopefully this issue will be sorted by @Karl-F or @Anonymous User from the Trials Team.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

The amount of times I have had to restart the box after landing on TV Guide, I'm surprised it hasn't exploded 😄

Have I had it by mistake as well? Smiley Surprised

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @caseyb1993

We'll just need to avoid pressing that TV Guide option for now 🙂 

Keep an eye out for an update shortly guys!

Ryan

NOW TV Team

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @Anonymous User 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 , @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User  to avoid clicking on it you having to scroll up rather than down past it.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@4268 That's what I do, but I scroll up too much 😄
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 ooops
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 My remote is a little sensitive though. Smiley Frustrated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @caseyb1993 @4268 @Anonymous User

If you don't already have the 4176 build on your other NOW TV boxes, could you please send me the serial numbers via trialsmanager@nowtv.com?

If you have 4176 on all boxes already it may actually be fixed already... really keen to know if anyone is still experiencing this issue on this build?  

Thanks, 

Natalie