cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This feature is in Netflix and it's quite a nice one for convenience. When watching as series boxset the next episode should be automatically queued on a timer whenwhen the end credits start to roll. Users are able to cancel the automatic play while the timer is up.

10 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It would be nice to be able to have a series link on the entertainment package so that when you finish an episode of something it is easier to select or find the next episode.<br>Regards<br>Greg Wickens.<br>
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I like Amazon's option (on my Samsung Smart TV) of being able to jump to the next episode from the progress bar.

So via the progress bar you can rewind/fast forward the current episode or skip straight to the next episode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's about time this feature was added 

Legend 5
Legend 5
Agreed, would be a handy feature. I like it on Amazon TV. I often batch watch a series on a Saturday morning/early afternoon before going to the shops.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a killer feature in my opinion, and I can't believe it's missing. 

I've been trying to watch Star Wars: Rebels in the Movies package and it's literally impossible to watch the series in order! Example:

1. Watch Series 1 Ep1
  2. Afer watching, select 'More like this' and you are presented with EP4, Ep10, Ep3, Ep7 etc (a completely random list)! For some bizarre reason it never shows the series in sequence
  3. Try searching instead - also no good. Searching for Star Wars: Rebels will return some of the episodes (in random order) but not all of the episodes!

I've actually given up and logged on to the web site instead to find every single episode and manually add each one to my list. Even the search on the website returns the episodes in random order!

It's easily the most frustrating part of using the service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User this has now been introduced on most devices, but unfortunately only on the Entertainment Month Pass.

The Star Wars: Rebels episodes are in a bit of a strange position, as they're part of the Sky Movies Month Pass.

I can completely understand it might be tricky to navigate them, particularly as there are so many, so I'm sure this is something we'll be working on for the future.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be nice if it didn't pause after 2 or 3 episodes played like it does on Netflix too 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Over 2 years on and the auto play feature has still not been implemented, yet they've put that next-to-useless feature of 'Continue Watching' in. Come on Now TV, pull your socks up and get with the times!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why oh why have you still not got autoplay next episode?  Smiley Frustrated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

New to Now TV, having used Netflix for a long time. Astonished at the lack of services!

no automatic next episode? Come on!!!

I can’t minimise the screen and continue watching (like Netflix), which is very frustrating..

So far, so dispointed. 

Really sad as there are some great programmes. I think I’ll let my subscription go at the end of three months, unless NowTV can come up with some basic customer services for my iPad Air.