cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is probably already in the works but if not I think a great addition to the box would be a music channel section like the entertainment pack like I said I'm pretty sure that I'm the future all sky channels will be available via Now tv because it certainly is proving very popular Thanks

21 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can we get a music package option which will include the MTV channels that actually play music and that don't show reality shows?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can you please introduced a music channel pass with all access to all the music channels? Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very unlikely..

Sky does not bother to compete with the Music streaming services...

If you require music streaming...

There are plently of DJ free streaming, user controlled services available allready...

Due to these services allready  being in a price war they won't be entering this market...

Amazon Prime Music player has launched in the US as a rival to these services that service is expected to launch in other regions as well making the market even more Overloaded with streaming music... Googles Music via Youtube is also Due to overload the streaming Music market...  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I couldn't agree more. We would love a Music Channel as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

really missing music channals

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I think real music channels, kids cartoon channels are really needed asap
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Could you add freeview channels?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User,

Freeview is a registered tradmark for the UK's DVB-T/T2 broadcasting platform.

Some of the channels that are available on Freeview already offer their own catch-up services via dedicated apps, some even offer 'live streaming'. A few of which are already available on the NOW TV boxes.

If you require access to more of 'Freeview' based channels streamed over the internet, there are other 'dedicated' services available - some legal and some illegal.

Or you could simply buy the brand new NOW TV 'smart' Box which has a DVB-T/T2 tuner 'built-in' 😉

Cheers

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'd like a music pass but it won't happen 😞

@Anonymous User Have you heard of TVplayer? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Is TV player available on the now tv boxes or not ?