cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix (US) has become famous partly through it's queue function, which allows users to add titles they're interested in to a virtual queue or favourites list. It's a lot easier then writing them down on a scrap of paper.

Netflix UK has oddly never implemented it, despite users repeatedly asking for it. LoveFilm also lacks this feature on their streaming apps. Now TV has 'my movies', which works like Netflix's 'last played', and can work as a queue of sorts by playing a bit of a film you're interested in. It works, but it's clunky.

So how about an 'add to queue' or 'add to my movies' button in the various Now TV apps?  Shouldn't be hard to do, but would be useful.

103 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

It would be really good if now that NOW TV has TV content that you could have some kind of Track Shows feature.

This could be like a Favorites or My Shows list or some kind. You can add/remove shows from it and when there is new episodes it lets you know.

Otherwise its a massive effort to remember which shows you are watching and when new episodes are on etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fantastic idea, definitely getting the thumbs up from me!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here's an idea - wouldn't it be great if there was a function online, within the NowTV app as well as on the NowTV screen to subscribe to series? Imagine subscribing to your favourite series, and NowTV sending you a notification as soon as a new episode is available! Amazing, right? That's not all - it could even give you recommendations based on your favourite series, it could also tell you if there are any episodes that are going to 'expire' soon, as well as forthcoming seasons of the series you just can't do without.

Does that sound awesome or does that sound awesome? Now, excuse me while i go and check if there's a new episode of American Horror Story on NowTV...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi FR314,

There's actually a survey linked on the right side of this page which allows you to vote for this idea as a permanent feature within NOW TV, although I do have plans to implement a temporary version via the community soon. If you'd like to complete the survey, make sure you're logged into NOW TV and it'll appear on the right side of ideas pages, and the community homepage.

Great suggestion!

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I've just completed the survey!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fabulous idea!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It would be useful if there was a favourites or last played option for the entertainment package. It would save having to search for a programme each time you want to watch the next installment.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quite a few months on, is this any closer to going live?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree with this suggestion, its one feature tha netflix does very well that we use frequently.

NowTV does seem to be behind the curve on this