cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

free trial !

Hi I can't find live chat anywhere I added now TV movies today which said greet 14 day trial but then I checked the bank and 9.99 has been taken I would like a refund as I didn't agree to pay as it was a trial I've had entertainment for a while now and just added kids not had any problems until now could someone contact me about a refund please!
1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The 'Contact Us/Live Chat' button can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles. The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact somebody at NOW TV as a last resort.

The most probable reason why you've been charged is because all the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

Provided you have not viewed any 'Movie' content (which the NOW TV people with thoroughly check) you should be able to get some or all of your subscription payments returned to by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

That being said, given that this is an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility and explain your requirements to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such issues 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers