Search
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

First Poster
AYLP75

Re: lg 3 month movie pass

i have been trying to go on now tv to use my 3 month pass on my lg tv but whenever i click on nowtv and sign in, it tells me i have payment problem that i havent registered payment details or payment details have expired. i have only registered last week, so how can it be expired already?

First Poster
kinn60

I just got a Lg smart TV and the 3 month pass. Logged all the details and code on the laptop and  can log into now TV with

no problems but when I try to log in on LG TV it will no except my email

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

Hi guys,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

We were experiencing some account related issue yesterday across all devices which should now be resolved (with the exception of LG, which we are still working on). If this is not the case, can I ask you to visit live chat where will do a bit of tinkering for you and resolve the problem as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

First Poster
RaheelahDar1

NOWtv is a BIG Con. Dont' purchase it. NOWtv still wont' allow me to use any' a my email addreses, passwords or date of birth.  The 3 month movie pass 4 Sky wont' even work. neither will it accept MY personal details. It asks me to download a receipt, HOW on EARTH does one, download a receipt, when one has gone past the time of advanced technology. Can your' bozo! team let ME know wots going on with the Full Refund & Re-Placement NOWtv box I was promised weeks & weeks ago??

ANY 1 in your' company know what they are doing?? Any clue as to what ANY a you, know what they are doing.  Wot a bunch of bozo's. Selling con productes like the NOWtv.  Anyhow, got to go. Things 2do. Places 2go. Meanwhile, I will wait 2 hear from YOURselves.

I would appreciate it that YOU NOWtv lot would have the DECENY 2contact ME on YOUR 0800 / 0500/ 0300/ or 01 , 02, 03, 04, numbers.  Thankyou! Until then, take care. 

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

Hi RaheelahDar1,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with NOW TV.

It sounds like you are having a few accoutn related issues that we would like to resolve with you as soon as possible. As an online only service NOW TV does not have a phone number, but I believe we can get to the root of your issues on Live Chat. If you could Contact Us, this way we will do our best to investigate and resolve your issue, plus process any potential refunds.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

First Poster
AllenBovaird123

I signed up for now TV and got 30 day free trial, during the trial I realised that because I bought an lg tv this got me 3 months free movies plus sports pass, I entered the code onto my account but hasn't given me the free movies, it now asks me to pay to restart my month, I've tried to put the code in again but it now says it's been used, what can I do?
NOW TV Team (Retired)
Henrik-B

Hi AllenBovaird123,

Thanks for your post.

I have sent you a private message about your issue.

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

First Poster
RaheelahDar1

Where is the info U siad U would send ME. Erm.. There is NOTHING found..

Take Care, Yap soon.. Where's the link.?? WE need' proper understandable instructions to follow2.. I have Dyscalculia. so watch the space.

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Henrik-B

[ Edited ]

Hi RaheelahDar1,

I did not say I was sending you a message.

It seems my colleage asked you to follow the steps in the post they put up, did you do that?

The private messages can be found in the 'Envelope' icon at the top of your pages once you are signed in.

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

First Poster
mattster1

I applied the 3 month code but was still charged 6.99 for the movies. i am now unable to apply the code as it states its allready been used and have had to cancel the movies as i dont feel i should pay for a service that is supposed to be free for 3 months. i have tried mailing now tv (no reply after nearly a week) and live support and was told to contact LG, i feel very let down as a customer as this looks like an issue of me being on another offer at the same time.

I work in Desktop support and would be facing major esculations if a treated a customer this way.

Not impressed