cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Too many devices streaming

I keep getting a message that my device limit for streaming has been reached, but I only have one streaming currently, not too. How can I fix this?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Not sure if there is anything in this guide linked below that can help you out.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Simultaneous-Streams

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I keep getting a message that my device limit for streaming has been reached, but I only have one streaming currently, not too. How can I fix this?

How odd @Anonymous User,

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'Model/Type' number and 'Software Version' number?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Product/Service Info.]
  • What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us and/or the NOW TV developers to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok so it's saying I have too many devices streaming I have just one active! Very frustrating please fix now tv

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Ok so it's saying I have too many devices streaming I have just one active! Very frustrating please fix now tv

Hi @Anonymous User,

Usually this issue can be resolved by re-booting your own router (ie: by disconnecting the power, waiting 30 seconds and reconnecting the power).

Cheers