cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Picture quality

Over the past week the picture quality on my now TV app has become quite poor at times, pixelating then going back to normal. My tv picture is fine it just has spend in this app. Is anyone else having issues and if so do you know how to rectify?
4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

A quick question is the picture pixilated when watching the NowTV Live channels only or the NowTV boxsets / catch up services ?

Or does it happen on both, also any pixilated picture problems when watching the BBC IPlayer or other apps etc on your LG smart TV ?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
... Is anyone else having issues...

All perfect here for both 'live streamed' and 'on-demand' content 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I only use the app for movies and all other apps work fine
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When watching a movie does the picture start pixilated then improves within a few minutes or is it just random ?

Does it also happen during peak internet period in the evenings or happens any time of the day ?

What sort of internet speeds do you get at the house ?

The model of your LG smart TV.

With the LG TV have you got it connected to the internet via WiFi or hard wired Ethernet.

Last question who is your ISP and the make / model of your Router.

Sorry about all the questions, but the more information you provide, the better chance forum members on here can provide you further assistance.

I personally dont own an LG TV with the inbuilt nowtv app, but all my nowtv devices seem to be playing fine when watching movies on the Now TV service.