Search

First Poster
sibel0203

Oops!...message all the time.

I just purchased the Entertainment package 2 days ago and was not able till now to watch something without getting this message. Every time when I enter the Now TV its never working for the first time, i need to switch off and on my TV to be able to start the app without the message. Sometimes the message comes while the movie is on and I need to restart everything again, this is very disturbing. Today I tried to watch Blue Bloods but the Episode 2 is not working the sounds is very disturbing and its sounds like my tv is going to explode also the movie is keep getting stuck. The whole thing is very disappointing as i thought I purchased a good deal but it is just annoying and I dnt feel like anymore to enter the Now Tv app as I will be wasting my time to try to keep reset the program. This was definitely waste of my Money and I did expect a bit more from Sky.
NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aylin-A

Re: Oops!...message all the time.

[ Edited ]

Hi Sibel0203,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear of your issue. Can you please tell us through what device on your TV are you trying to access NOW TV so we can help you further?

Kind regards,

Aylin

NOW TV Team

First Poster
sylviaandron

Hi. I have just tried to set up a new NOW TV box for my in laws but i keep getiing the same oops error message. any ideas

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aylin-A

Hi Sylviaandron,

Thanks for your post. Please ensure you've played a movie out on a desktop device like a Laptop or PC before you try to playout on the NOW TV box.

Kind regards,

Aylin

NOW TV Team

First Poster
sibel0203

I m accessing Now TV through LG 42LM620T Smart.

Thx

Sibel
NOW TV Team (Retired)
Char-A

@sibel0203 thanks for getting back to us.

We have cleared your devices down.

Can we asked that you reset your TV and make sure your LG app is up to date before re-trying.

Let us know if this helps.

Char

NOW TV Team