cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm concerned that my account has not been recognbised as part of the vodafone contract. Yesterday I went to use Now TV for the first time since getting my new contract and it asked me if I wanted to do a two week free trial and then pay after that. I clicked yes as wanted to watch a programme but wanted to double check that it is put down that my account is part of the vodafone contract.

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you follow the correct sign up procedure from Vodafone to claim the NOW TV Offer ?

If you already have an Entertainment Pass on your account the Vodafone offer won't apply, I would recommend you cancel this pass and then once it has cancelled to follow the instructions provided by Vodafone to claim this offer.

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/music-tv-and-sports/nowtv/

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

I followed the vodafone instructions and went through the link sent to me by vodafone. Can you check to see if my account is through vodafone please? I also used a new email address that has never been used with Now TV before so it shouldnt have shown up as an existing account.

Thanks,

Sarah

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will have a look at your account @Anonymous User and send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I signed up yesterday to a 12 month free Vodafone pass. Today I have looked at my account and can see that the expiry date for this month is 24th June ie today! How can this be, I would have expected it to be 22nd July 2016.
Please can someone take a look at this and advise. Thanks.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following Vodafone Promotion topic may provide you with some answers?

EDIT: Out of interest, what model of LG television do you have?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As your Vodafone offer is administrated through Vodafone it won't display the date on our systems.

Vodafone would be able to advise of your end date.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. I need a help with my account. I have a contract with vodafone and i have 24 months of now tv for free. I have followed the instructions but I can not watch anything as the website is offering me a 14 days trial. Please give me a hand with that as I really nearly give up 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following Vodafone Promotion topic will provide you with some answers?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with setting up via Vodafone.

There's a small guide at the bottom of this Vodafone Offer Page.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team