cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I use Sports passes bought from the likes of Currys or do I have to buy online?

I've had the tv for a couple of years and only just realised it has NowTV.  I've signed up for it with a day long Sports pass but I can see that Sports passes are available from stores, ebay etc.  Am I able to use these passes or do I have to buy online to use on my TV?

Many thanks

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You can use vouchers as well, it's completely up to you. Just bear in mind that you can't stack passes, so once you've bought a sports pass or used a voucher code you have to watch that pass and wait for it to finish before you can buy another / apply another code.

Also note that day and week passes are one-off purchases that don't auto-renew after they expire, but if you decide to go for a month sports pass that will keep renewing each month until you cancel, so don't forget to cancel if you don't want it renewing each month!

For details on how to apply vouchers see here

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Apply-Voucher-Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You can use vouchers as well, it's completely up to you. Just bear in mind that you can't stack passes, so once you've bought a sports pass or used a voucher code you have to watch that pass and wait for it to finish before you can buy another / apply another code.

Also note that day and week passes are one-off purchases that don't auto-renew after they expire, but if you decide to go for a month sports pass that will keep renewing each month until you cancel, so don't forget to cancel if you don't want it renewing each month!

For details on how to apply vouchers see here

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Apply-Voucher-Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks Andy - clear now.

Regards

Paul

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried putting the voucher number in and it keeps coming up saying its invalid I got the card from curry's can anyone help

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have tried putting the voucher number in and it keeps coming up saying its invalid I got the card from curry's can anyone help

Hi @Anonymous User

have a look at the following help article

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

If you need further assistance scroll down to the bottom of the help article click "contact us" and then click "live chat" 

Please note the steps I gave to access live chat assume you are using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac. Using one of these devices when contacting now TV is in fact recommended. Especially for the live chat contact method

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay will try it thanks 🙂

@Anonymous User wrote: