cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SpongeBob Squarepants is messed up

What even is this? Okay so seasons 1, 2 and 3 are fine. But season 4 and 5 only have two episodes each that seem to be randomly chosen. Season 6 only has the first episode?! And season 8 has 3 random episodes that I can only guess came out of a hat! 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

P.S They skipped season 7 for some random reason!

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

It's likely that this is to do with licenses, as in we only have the rights for certain episodes. But I'll get some clarification on this for you and let you know.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But if you didn't have rights to all episodes why did they post them when they did not have the rest of the season. That is what I don't get

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User,

Ah OK so on further inspection - Episodes that have a message like "20 days remaining" are catch up - meaning they've been shown recently on Nickelodeon and are made available for 30 days after it's been shown the seasons there from differ as this is what Nickelodeon have chosen to show. Season 1-2 are currently there as full box sets.

Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There was no days remaining on any episodes though. And I would prefer no episodes that aired on NICKTOONS (nickelodeon don't air the episodes anymore) would turn up on Now TV. 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  @Anonymous User,

Right now the On Demand and catch up content we have for Spongebob is from Nickelodeon. Nicktoons is a new channel for us so it's likely that the episodes shown there will be added in time.

Catch up episodes do state how long they have left as shown here.  Is it another device your seeing these on where the information is not displayed?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you sure it is coming from nickelodeon cause I have not seen SpongeBob on Nickelodeon schedule for 2 weeks and remember seeing those episodes on NickToons.

I also checked on all my devices not one showed that days left mark. I think it is a bug.