Legend 5
Legend 5

As long as DC Comics Superheroes doesn't get slated 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would love to see the cartoon network on Now TV as well

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cartoon Network would be amazing; I'd even be willing to subscribe to an additional "Kids pass" (as suggested elsewhere) to get it!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

and Boomerang and DisneyXD! it was a sad day when toon disney closed down :'(

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Cartoon Network or Disney jounior are so needed on now TV. Only 1 kids channel for my kids is not enough.
BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User

Cartoon Network is on TV Player Plus as part of their Plus subscription service for £4.99pm and on Connected Freeview via VuTV on channel 238 for £6.99pm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Do t really want multiple boxes by my TV. I have Apple TV with Netflix and now TV
Was just hoping sky allow nowtv to get couple more kids channels, such as Cartoon Network or Disney juniors

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nowtv should want to progress. They never add anything to the package on offer. Nowtv could actually earn more money from customers by offer a kids pack separately for people with kids
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Nowtv should want to progress. They never add anything to the package on offer. Nowtv could actually earn more money from customers by offer a kids pack separately for people with kids

I would prefer NOW TV to offer a totally separate 'NOW TV Kids' app. 

The way the NOW TV app is currently laid out makes it's far too easy for children to navigate away from the kids channels and gain access to adult orientated content.

Cheers

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @SeeMoreDigital

Nope, I have to disagree with you there, because nowTV has a good parental control system. Plus, I've noticed that nowTV are often overcautious when it comes to age certificates on content. So as long as parents have set the parental controls correctly, they would always be prevented from watching the content by the parental controls. For example I've seen some episodes of arrow marked with age 18 certificates.

A suitable setting would be that anything above the age of 12 is restricted. Then kids wouldn't be able to watch  any content which isn't for kids. 

If there was a separate kids app for each device nowTV would have a lot more to maintain and the main app might suffer as a result. So I don't think a separate kids app is a good idea.