Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Youview needs live channels I think its a bit unfair it hasnt got them

14 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi houghton1986,

This is a good idea, but at the moment this is a limitation of the Youview box itself. Even the BT supplied box cannot offer the linear channels at the moment on the platform, even though it can on it's own Vision box.

NowTV are hoping to bring this feature in the near future, but at a guess they may have to wait until Youview provide a software or firmware update that will allow linear channels on the platform.

regards

Walkerx

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the update much appreciated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why isnt nowtv the same on my youview box as it is on my tv like on the youview i cant get the live channels or skysports and if i want to watch these i have to go on the pc nowtv to do this, please can you make these available on youview

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im ment pc not tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible that you can put live tv(sky movies channels)onto Youview.I think it be worth it seeing it,s only Online at the moment.What do other People think

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now that Linear Channels are offered GeForce IPTV, is this something we can look forward to seeing soon on youview from Now TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why not offer a monthly Sky Sports package for Now TV on YouView?

It's a way to get Sky Sports on more platforms than just satellite and cable TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree this would be something of interest to me at the right price.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i would literally pay double or even triple the current price of NOW tv to have that package. I dislike 95% of sky channels (other than movies) but i love the sports channel there needs to be easier access for the customer base that just wants sports channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news on getting NowTV Entertmanent on BT You View anytime soon or even putting NowTV on the Xbox one as I was really dissopinted to find out (After signing up to nowTV) that it is not on the BT Youview box or an app for the xbox one and had to bring my 360 into the front room and a big pain in the bum having to switch another console on just to wath nowtv. I know a lot of people who dont want to pay £24 for a basic sky package but would take up now tv entertmant if it was on platforms like BT youview or even the xbox one, WiiU and PS4.