cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please Please Please could you add the Syfy Channel? I love the Originals and the Vampire Diaries and would pay monthly every month to watch these.

60 Comments
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Syfy has been suggested quite a few times. I agree, it would be great if NOWTV could acquire this channel for the lineup.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Universal ARE infamously expensive in the TV channel line up market...

Vampire diaries is licensed to ITV2... No body wanted it.. it was cheap...

ITV picked it up... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree we need syfi for now tv

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I love the vampire diaries!!! Haven't seen the originals as i don't have the channel it's on and itv2 haven't started to show it yet! grrrrrr

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree. Really want Syfy on Nowtv.

If they are not adding it due to price then let us choose our own channel mix. Some of the channels on Now TV are of no interest to me like Sky arts and Nickelodeon. I would gladly choose to replace those with Syfy and another useful channel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please add SYFY to the entertainment pack.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes sci fi shld be there i dont really want kids tv id rather have a choice to select your own say ten or 11 channels istead of default list...any thoughts ?? Seems a great idea to me history sci fi nat geo etc wld be good options to have
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed SCI FI would be great. eve if it not an additional channel, I would happily swap out The Disney channel  or another if we had the choice.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree.... Limiting choice to channels that should include Syfy and Watch and then drop Nickelodeon for example would be a sensible way to go.... Or to pay for individual channels to make your own bundle with a minimum number of choices to monetise it would be a great way to move forward and keep NowTV ahead of its competition.

Legend 5
Legend 5
Nickelodeon is handy when my nieces and nephew visit, as is the other kids content.