cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your service needs to be able to support surround sound. All other services provide this, yet yours does not. Im on a free trial, and unfortunatley wont be renewing due to this. The movie choices and access to channels is really neat and HD quality is pretty good, but the sound is a major let down when considering your main rivals all offering this...

64 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Surround sound is to audio what HD is to video. Netflix have had 5.1 audio since launch, Xbox Video has 5.1, and LoveFilm are apparently rolling out 5.1 soon.

So my question is, when you guys start pushing 5.1 Dolby Digital to the Xbox?  

johnhood
Scholar 3

Agreed! The omission of surround sound is curious.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
When is now tv going to stream in 5.1 Dolby. Others do.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed again, sound really lets this service down

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When are we going to be able to hear the movies in 5.1 surround sound, that really lets watching a great movie down.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ON THE PS3 HAVE 5.1 DOLBY VIA OPT THE ONLY THING THERE IS NO 

SURROUND TRACK HAVE SURROUND ON NETFLEX LOVE FILM 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is there no 5.1. Dolby Surround on the movies? Its the year 2013 so i would of expected this to be a standard thing supplied with the Sky services since you can get it from Netflix and Love Film. If this isn't updated then i'm going to cancel my subscription.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forgot to mention, i'm watching the movies on my X-Box 360.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Strongly agree, Dolby digital 5.1 surround sound is a must!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Because SKY had a slogan.

Want HD and 5.1 audio get a SKY+HD box.

They have now changed it to want HD and Dolby Digital plus audio then get it exclusively on a Sky+HD box...

The other services are not going to catch up...

For online streaming the services are moving to HE-AAC 5.1 audio this is not compatable with optical and was created to replace DVD codecs including DTS and DD. it won't down sample to DD5.1 only PCM 5.1 on equipment...