cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Morning,

I think something missing!!!

Like other provider such as Netflix, they offer movies with subtitle at a lower price! 

Now TV should be able to offer that service for must of their movies and, this should normally help deaf people watching films...

Thanks,

Guy

491 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes and same to the people speaking English as 2nd language.
So it's not only deaf people but a large majority of people who live in this country called immigrants.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Could you put subtitles on now TV that would be great as I'm partculity deaf in both ears and I have to lipread even though I can lipread pretty well subtitles would make the films more enjoyable thanks 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was asking you so mach to make subtitles but you don't  hear me and now I decided  to cancel my pass and choose  the Amazon  Prime video. I hope in the future you will change your  mind. Im sorry about it. Oleg.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
When will subtitles be supported? Massively overdue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm a web developer myself and I would never have launched a site like now tv without subtitles available on most if not all content.

In my honest opinion this isn't an optional extra you can choose not to provide, this is a basic requirement for a video on demand site.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Very true
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also very dissapointed about lack of subtitles, I will not be renewing my subscription. I didn't realise people had been waiting over 4 years, what a shambles.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am so disapointed that subtitles are still not available!! why is this still the case? I will not carrying on using nowtv soley because of this issue! It should be standard that subtitles are available! i find it very difficult to hear what is going on and rely on subtitles so i dont miss things. I can see no effort put forward to bring subtitles to nowtv! I have seen a complaint from 2013 about subtitles and your response was they are coming soon, clearly an outright lie! your clearly loosing custom over this issue myself being one! i hope you fix this issue for those who really do really on it and are having to go with out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please get on with providing it. Everyone is clearly losing patience with this one which is fair enough after over 3 years of discussing it and getting nowhere!

How many more posts do you need before you do something about this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's ridiculous if subtitles haven't been provided by now. Why the heck haven't they?