cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Morning,

I think something missing!!!

Like other provider such as Netflix, they offer movies with subtitle at a lower price! 

Now TV should be able to offer that service for must of their movies and, this should normally help deaf people watching films...

Thanks,

Guy

491 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Guy,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider your idea as part of our on-going development of the NOW TV site.

Regards,

Annette

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree there should be " SUBTITLES or CAPTIONS " For those that are hard of hearing or deaf, as it is only fair and thus it would not exclude persons like this from signing up to this service AND ALSO WHILST IT IS NOT AVAILABLE AT PRESENT IT SHOULD BE MADE CLEAR THAT THEIR IS NO SUPPORT FOR THIS AT THE MOMENT HENCE SAVING DISAPPOINTMENT OR COMPLAINTS THAT THEY SIGNED UP AND IT WAS NOT SUFFICE A SERVICE 

THANK YOU 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes that's right we need subtittle as other competitors does
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As a hearing person who has lots of Deaf friends who spend a lot of time at my house, I was hoping this would have subtitles too. Now I can only watch films alone when friends aren't here. The only reason I ever paid for Netflix was due to them having subtitles, so I think subtitles on this, as there seems to be a better collection of films, would make the service a lot better.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need subs too please. A high end provider like sky is locking out the hearing impaired community. I joined because I assumed there would be subs. I will terminate my membership in a month and return to netflix and lovefilm. Even youtube offers subs. Wake up sky.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hear hear- pun fully intended. I too decided to investigate now tv but decided to check the forums for anything subtitle related before hitting the 'subscribe' button. I won't bother now. I'm deaf - subtitles are a necessity, not a luxury or afterthought, and it is more than time that the various streaming providers stopped treating us like second class citizens.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smiley Happy Hiya my names Mel, I am hard of hearing, I rely on lips to be able to hear & understand. Without subtitles I cannot fully understand what I'm watching. I feel left out when I don't understand what I'm watching.Smiley Frustrated

I currently am with Netflix, which offers some subtitles (better then nothing I say!) on their TV shows, Lovefilm we get 2 discs at a time and most of them have the subtitles option available. 

Before I can consider being a full member with Sky Now Tv, the subtitles are going to be the one to make me stay as a member. 

Just have the option available just like audio description is for the blind.  

Why should we, as the deaf community be left out of this digital way of life.... We have every right to be a part of the normal... Just give us a chance. Please.Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is really bad. As I have two children that have a hearing impairment, they rely on subtitles as its the only way that they will watch films. I feel you are taking out a major part of the target audience. They love watching films and only get films but have subtitles. I feel like that you are discriminating deaf people. My children are 15 and 12. Why should they as the deaf community be left out of this digital way of life.... they have every right to be a part of the normal... Just give us a chance. Please. So subtitles on films will need to be put on as soon as you can or I will delete this account and go back to either lovefilms or netfilx!?!?! Thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am Deaf is see like subtitles

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How about subtitles on all content