cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've just purchased a Sony Blu-ray player and noticed that the interface is almost exactly the same as as my PS3.

Any chance of the app being ported to other Sony hardware?

14 Comments
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  to be honest Virgin TiVo is probably the least likely place to get Now TV app.  Sky like to keep exclusivity to Sky Atlantic for example.   The Now App is a single app with all content within it.  Also Virgin do give access to Sky Sport albeit on a longer term basis. Sounds like you have a similar set up to me, Virgin TiVo with Now TV as an add on for the parts Virgin can't reach effectively.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a sony blue-ray player but there seems not to be anyway of adding the Now Tv app to the it. It as Amazon prime and other things but not what i am looking for.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

NOW TV Isn't currently available on Sony blu-Ray players. You'll find a list of all the devices you can use here

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When NOW TV app is going to be available for SONY Android 4K TV (Bravia 2015 & 2016 series)? We have already got BBC iplayer, Amazon Prime, Netflix on this platform. NOW TV is already available on LG annd Samsung!!