cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This was originally suggested by @BicBasher in amonst other suggestions, but I thought it worth making it a separate topic. By having a separate kids pass it would enable more adult oriented content to be added to the entertainment pass & allow the kids content to be expanded, thus pleasing those households both with & without children.

44 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i think changing disney channel for disney junior on the entertainment pack would be a lot better idea and i am sure all parents with children under 11 say would agree and i bet more subscribers would take the pack just for junior on now tv and a lot more adults would like to watch junior too not just the kids for some of us who still enjoy a good cartoon with our kids

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another disney channel... Hope not.

Theres Nick or Cartoon Network to pay for first to get added to the service...

Both have big money shows the kids would likely enjoy more and be cheaper than a Disney network channel...

NowTV will likely afford Both for the price of 1 Disney channel... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really wish you had a kids package, My son loves Nickjr and Cartoonito and its the only reason I've not moved to NOWTV!! Please do a Kids package, like asap!!! Lol. They're the only channels we need other than freeveiw!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All the kids channels seem too old for our little one! I think there should be a kids package! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV needed Sky movies Disney.... that channel meant the current Kids part of the budget had to be spent on the Disney channel package deal license for 1 channel per package...

Even if for the price they could very likely have got both  nick and cartoon network as automatic baby sisters   Kids channel networks... 

Its unlikely that until the price increase goes through that any other channels get added from  Turner Broadcasting System Europe Ltd but you could try email Turner to get them to be first in the cue...

but NowTV can't force them to sign up...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

all as my daughter watches is disney jnr. would really appreciate getting this channel on first.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How about adding a cartoon channel? I have a four year old and an eight year old but now tv offers nothing of interest to them?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi how about dropping disney for boomerang a real family cartoon channel and a lot cheaper to have on the system i imagine  other than that a pretty good sevice as i understand now tv is not a replacement for full sky package or talk talk tv etc just for freeview families who want a bit more to watch really.  sports is still a total no on now though maybe at 4.99 or less a day .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i agree with you pualnorman just one channel i have a neicee she she is 5 and the is boy is 8 nothig really to interest on that channel dinesy channel for kids that only channel on now tv of kids more choice of them

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had a flyer from now tv through the door today which states that nickeloden and nick jnr are comming to now tv soon.. so there on the up