cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to see the ability to select from a web page / mobile app when logged in to have a "watch on device - lounge" "watch on device - xboxone" "watch on device - lounge" 

1) this would necessitate the ability to name devices rather than have e.g. 4 roku 

2) start/stop/reposition play point e.g. I can move on the slider through the currently playing stream, either forwards or backwards in time. 

To see what I mean, pair the nowtv box youtube app with a desktop/laptop mac/pc and play a video using a web browser, or pair with a mobile phone app. 

marked

4 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why not allow the Android appwebsite to be used to create a playlist for the Now TV box. This would allow for better search (as we have a better keyboard) and be easier to use

Martin

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really support this idea. This will really take now tv to another level.

Thanks, 

Nmpnmp
Scholar

Hi all,

I'm not sure if there is a better place for this, I hope here is ok. With the YouTube app, it's possible to use the app on your phone or tablet, then search for and queue videos to play on a separate device, eg your Smart TV or Virginmedia TiVo. The YouTube app has to be installed on the TV or device, but it doesnt need to be running either. This is an awesome feature, and really seamless. It makes searching and playing content much easier than attempting to do so through an on screen keyboard and TV or Now TV remote control, and I use the YouTube app all the time because of this feature.

How likely is it for this to be included in the Now TV app? Ideally I would be able to search Now TV content on my iPhone or iPad, then find a movie or show I want to watch, then send it to play on one of my Now TV boxes around the house. For example, lounge, cinema, bedroom etc. It's already been done by YouTube who have executed it really well, so it's clearly possible. Is this something you would consider?

Thanks
nmp